The conference will take place in the College of Medicine, Cheng-Hsing Campus of National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan. (Source: http://www.ncku.edu.tw) Both Lecture Hall III and Lecture Hall II located on the ground floor in the college building are the designated venues for all oral presentations. The poster presentation area is in the hall way in front of Lecture Hall III.
Address: No. 138, Shengli Rd, North District, Tainan City, 70403, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
(A) Driving Directions
From the North-
(1) Take National Freeway No.1 (Sun Yat-Sen Freeway) southbound.
(2) Get off at Exit 319 (Yongkang Interchange) and turn right to southbound Chungcheng N. Road.
(3) Travel down on Chungcheng N. Road and Chungcheng S. Road, and make a left turn at Chunghwa Road.
(4) Drive down Chunghwa Road and Chunghwa East Road.
(5) Turn right at Shiaodong Road and travel along it for a few blocks further, about 1.2 km, to reach NCKU.
From the South-
(1) Take National Freeway No.1 (Sun Yat-Sen Freeway) northbound.
(2) Get off at Exit 327 (Tainan Interchange) and turn left to westbound Chungshang Road.
(3) Travel on Chungshang Road and continue on Dongmen Road.
(4) Make a right turn at either Chang Rung Road or Sheng-Li Road, and travel for about 1.1 km to NCKU.
(If you take National Freeway No.3 Northbound, at Exit 357 (Guanmiao Interchange), take No.86 Expressway westbound (Exit 8, Rende System Interchange) to get on National Freeway No.1 northbound to Exit 327)
Parking Information for Taiwanese Who Dirve to the Conference Venue-
By Train (TRA) –
1. Take TRA Train to Tainan Station.
2. NCKU is located on Ta-Shueh (University) Road about 100m from the rear entrance of Tainan Station.
By THSR (Taiwan High Speed Rail) –
1. Take Taiwan High Speed Rail to Tainan Station
2. Taiwan Railway Train (within THSR Tainan Station) to Taiwan Railway Tainan Station (NTD 25) or take taxi to NCKU (NTD300~NTD400).
1. From Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE)
This is the major international airport with the following international airlines:
(i) By train
Take a taxi or shuttle bus from the airport to TRA Taoyuan Station, which takes about 40 minutes.
(ii) By THSR train (Taiwan High Speed Rail)
(a) Take a taxi or shuttle bus from the airport to THSR Taoyuan Station, which takes about 20 minutes.
(b) Take the THSR train from Taoyuan Station to Tainan Station.
* Those who arrived at Tainan Station by THSR can proceed to the interchange corridor on the 2nd floor of THSR Tainan Station to take Taiwan Railway Train (TRA, Shalun Line) to TRA Tainan Station. The shuttle train appears every 30 minutes and arrives at TRA Tainan Station in about 20 minutes. You can walk from TRA Tainan Station (Rear Station Exit) to National Cheng Kung University.
2. From Kaohsiung International Airport (KHH)
This is the nearest international airport to Tainan. This airport serves mainly some cities in Asia.
(i) Take Kaohsiung MRT from the Airport Station to Kaohsiung Main Station for TRA Train or Zuoying THSR Station.
(ii) Take the THSR Train from Zuoying to Tainan Station, and the traveling time is about 15 minutes, or
(iii) Take TRA from Kaohsiung Main Station to Tainan TRA Tainan Station (Rear Station Exit), which usually takes about 35 minutes on express trains.
3. From Tainan Airport This airport serves some cities from Japan, Hong Kong and Vietnam.
From the airport to Tainan: take taxi from airport to NCKU in 30 mins.
4. From Taipei Songshan International Airport (TSA)
This airport serves some cities from Japan, Korea and China.
From the airport to Tainan:
(i) Take taxi from airport to THSR Taipei Station, take THSR to Tainan station, and then follow the instruction stated in 1.
(ii) Take Taipei Metro from SongShan Airport to THSR Taipei Station, and then follow the instruction stated in 1.
Map of NCKU